The SR8-TB2 supports FAN failure warning function. When the FAN of the SR8-TB2 is failed, the alarm will beeping and the FAN LED light up with red;
If it happens, you can try below steps:
1. press the mute button at the back bezel to turn off the beeping;
2. Next, turn off the SR8-TB2 to let the machine cool down;
3. Please clean the FAN and check if the machine is placed in a well-ventilated location with nothing obstructing the fan;
4. Also check if the SR8-TB2's fan stop turning;
5. Turn on the product to check if it works.
If the problem doesn't be solved, please contact STARDOM Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further technical assistance.