1. ST4-TB will goes into sleep mode when Thunderbolt cable is not connected, while fan and LED indication of ST4-TB will not be functioning until connecting with Thunderbolt cable.
2. When ST4-TB goes into sleep mode that fan and LED indication of ST4-TB will not be functioning, until ST4-TB has been reactivated.
3. If HDD was used for RAID in other devices, please revert the HDD to JBOD mode using original device/software before install in ST4-TB.
4. If monitoring software is being active for a period of time without accessing, please proceed with refreshing or restarting the software for acquiring an updated status.
5. If an older version of Marvell monitoring software has already been installed in the computer, please remove it completely before installing the monitoring software from product CD to avoid the occurrence of software corruptions.